skip to content
  1. Revoke the Cardholder's current Card, adding a note that it has been damaged.
  2. Create a new Card request.
  3. [Next day] The Card is printed and put in the UMS (University Messenger Service).
  4. [Next day] The Card is delivered to the student's College.
  5. You may wish to issue a Temporary Card to allow access until the new one arrives.
  6. Card Rep shreds the damaged Card.