skip to primary navigationskip to content

Computing facilities for societies and how to apply for them

When a registered University Society requires centrally provided computing resources, these can be applied for from Information Services. The society can apply for a group email address and group filespace, which can be used for providing web pages on Both of these can be applied for through the online web application form.

A society may provide web pages elsewhere that can be pointed to from the Registered Societies list at should be informed of this giving the URL of the link that should be used.