skip to primary navigationskip to content


These pages are a guide on how to register a University Society, how to apply for a group email address, how to apply for group filespace, and administer a society's webpages.

Any University Society registered with the Junior Proctor may provide pages on the Information Services web server in the societies directory (, or it may use alternative hosting sites both within and outside the university.

For more information, please click on one of the categories to the left.