skip to content

IT Help and Support

University Information Services

To get access to a folder or drive, your manager needs to submit a service request

If you're a manager:

  1. Go to the Service Catalogue: 
  2. Select Make a Request 
  3. Select ACN Folder Access or ACN Request Drive access
  4. Complete the request and then select Review and Submit 

Or you can use: