If you've forgotten your password
If your password isn't working
If you think you know your password, but it isn't working, run through this quick checklist before seeking technical support:
- Does the system you are trying to access use Raven authentication?
If it does, and you can log into other Raven-authenticated systems, the problem is with the system you are trying to access, not with your UIS Password. Contact the relevant Help Desk.
- Check for characters that look similar:
e.g. 0 (number zero) and O (upper-case letter o), 1 (number one) and l (lower-case letter L).
- Passwords are case-sensitive. Check that the Caps Lock is off. The Caps Lock key usually has an indicator light on it that is toggled on/off.
- Try to log in using another machine, to rule out a faulty keyboard.
- You can test whether your UIS Password is working with Raven by using the password test page.
If it still doesn't work
You will need to reset your password. Get a Password Reset Token from your local computer officer, or the .