The Research Grant Expenditure application has been developed by UIS to provide PIs (and their delegates) with instant access to research grant budget, expenditure, commitment and remaining balance information via a simple-to-use web interface.
Key features and benefits include:
- Secured by Raven and easily accessible
- Users automatically presented with a summary of their awards and projects
- Allows manual commitments (e.g. for staff costs or equipment ) to be added
- Simple drill-down from award and project level all the way down to individual expenditure items
- Early identification of potential underspend or overspend
- Forecasts expenditure to the end of the grant
- Multiple graphical outputs available
- Data refreshed from CUFS overnight
- Highly flexible delegations capability
Access to the system is not automatic and is only provided on request. If you wish to access this application, please contact your administrator and ask them to complete the Access Request Form.
To find out more, or to request a demonstration, please contact Research_Expenditure_Support@admin.cam.ac.uk.