Some other facilities within the university which you may find of use include:
- The Cambridge Computational Biological Institute - based at the CMS and covers a broad range of computational biological issues.
- The Chemical Informatics group - based in Chemistry, these chaps are big on data handling and markup.
- The High Performance Computing Service (HPCS) provides a large HPC resource for the University of Cambridge research community.
- The Laboratory for Scientific Computing - based in the Cavendish and specialise in fluid dynamics. Big GPU users.
- SBS computational services - provides computational facilities and training for School members.