Download supporting course materials
How to download the files (Windows)
The instructions may vary slightly depending on your operating system or browser.
- Click the corresponding link for the relevant course.
- A File Download box appears, click on Save (to extract later) or Run.
- In Internet Explorer, a Security Warning dialog box may appear stating that the publisher could not be verified; choose Run.
- Browse to change the target folder if you wish, otherwise click the Unzip button.
- When a message appears telling you that files have been unzipped successfully, click OK.
- Click Close. The exercise files are now stored in the specified location on your computer.
How to download the files (Mac)
- The exercise files are stored in a StuffIt file (.zip). When the link is clicked, the ZIP file will save to your Downloads folder (unless you specify another folder during the download process).
- Once downloaded, double-click the ZIP file icon to automatically uncompress the files, ready for use.