We have worked hard to minimise the overall cost of the programme to Institutions and IT Supporters. One of the key benefits is a competitively priced programme and centralising the training at the University to decrease travel and accommodation costs normally associated with this type of training.
- Education pricing
£330 per module or £1,100 total (advanced payment discount).
This represents a saving of up to £2,000 on RRP.
- Comprehensive instructor-led sessions
- Access to the online curriculum 24/7
- Free downloadable simulation software which doesn't require you to have your own equipment when self-studying
- Access to NETLAB routers and switches
- Free student lab book to lead you through the practical exercises
- Use of the classroom hardware
- Per module assessments (*the final exam is not included in the price)
- On-site visit from our Network services team after completing the programme to aid you transfer your skills
- Programme and assessment administration
To take the exam there is an additional fee (to view the current fee change the country to UK and find 200-120 Associate Level exam, the price listed is excl.VAT). Exams are taken at our PearsonVUE exam centre in West Cambridge, please ask your course tutor for details.
Course dates and bookings
The programme runs annually, during the Easter Term and Long Vacation; dates are published in the University Training Booking System (UTBS) and UIS IT Training Programme brochure (distributed to staff each term).