How to display full email header information in Hermes Webmail. If you are reporting a security incident, the quickest way to provide all the information needed is to forward the original email as an attachment, which will include the full header information:
To forward an email as an attachment, including the full internet headers
- Select the message you want to forward.
- From the Forward drop-down menu, select Forward as attachment:
- To report a security incident, send the email to CamCert, the University's incident response team, at firstname.lastname@example.org.
To view the full header information
- Open the message you want to report:
- From the More... menu, choose Show source:
- This will open the message in a new window and show the full header info: