There are a number of reasons why you might not be receiving any emails. The most common are:
- Redirection/forwarding has been enabled on your email account. To disable this see How do I redirect my mail from Hermes?
- The quota has been reached.
- Delete and expunge (permanently delete) any unwanted mail messages. If you receive a lot of junk mail please refer to What is junk mail and what can I do about it?
- If necessary apply for a quota increase. See How do I apply for an increase to my Hermes or DS-Filestore quota?
- The Mail User Agent e.g. Mulberry, Eudora, Outlook is misconfigured. See Configuring a mail program for Hermes