To configure Outlook to connect to Admin mail over https using Outlook Anywhere please follow the instructions below.
It may also be a good idea to use cached mode although it is not required. To ensure that the correct credentials are passed you could also use ‘Always prompt for credentials’.
- Open control panel and select “Mail”
- Select “Email Accounts > “New” > “Email Account” > “Manually configure…” > “Microsoft Exchange or compatible service”
- Enter the following on the form below:
The Exchange server is LUCIFERONE.INTERNAL.ADMIN.CAM.AC.UK
The user name is the mailbox that you want to open
- When prompted for credentials you will need to use your admin domain credentials in the format INTERNAL\CRSID
- Outlook will complain that it cannot find the mailbox initially, ignore this and click “More settings”
On the “Connection” tab click on “Exchange Proxy Settings” and configure as below:
Then click "OK".