- We have an '@InstitutionName.cam.ac.uk' Google Apps domain. Are we affected affected by the @cam.ac.uk domain?
- What sort of Google accounts are there?
- Do 'non-web' forms of access work?
- Why are you only offering calendar?
- Why can I use some of the apps I can get to from the 'More' link on my Google Apps @ Cambridge Calendar page, but not others?
Signing-in to Google Apps
- What happened to Google's authentication architecture?
- Why can't I sign in to my Google Apps @ Cambridge and my personal Google account at the same time?
- I'm using multiple sign-in and sometimes I can access an app and sometimes I can't. What's going on?
- I had a Google Account using my @cam.ac.uk address and I now have a Google Apps @ Cambridge account. I don't want both. Can I delete one?
Google Calendar set-up
- Why am I having problems accessing my calendar from a mobile device?
- Can we set up group calendars as well as individual ones?
- I have a shared calendar and I will shortly be leaving the University. Can I transfer the ownership to someone else?
- How do I access my Google Apps @ Cambridge calendar from the calendar on my own computer or mobile device?
Personal data security
- Is the University passing some of my personal data to Google, and if so, what is being transferred?
- Where is information I save in Google Apps @ Cambridge stored?
- What can Google do with the data I store in the Google Apps @ Cambridge service?
- Google provides this service to the University under contract, what exactly did we sign?
- Who owns data sent to Google Apps?
- Will data stored on Google's servers be shared with the U.S. Government?