Make sure that you have your credentials (eduroam identifier and Network access token (username and password)) from the UCS Tokens service.
- Select Settings then Wi-Fi and ensure Wi-Fi Networking is set to On
- From the list of available networks choose eduroam
- When you first connect to eduroam it will ask for your
- Username (i.e. your CRSid@cam.ac.uk eduroam identifier) and your
- Password (i.e. your Network access token)
- Select done, the device will then configure itself.
Note: Unlike earlier versions of Windows Mobile there appear to be no option for you to set the correct security settings. Auto-configuration does not protect you against 'man-in-the-middle' attacks.