There are some assistive technology applications available on the general MCS machines:
- TextHelp Read & Write (Start Menu - TextHelp - Read & Write Gold)
- Claro Read Pro (Start Menu - Claro Software)
- ABBYY Fine Reader (Start Menu - ABBYY)
- Natural Reader (Start Menu - Natural Reader)
- Anki (Start Menu - Softonic - Anki)
- MindView (Start Menu - MatchWare - MindView)
- Built-in Windows Ease of Access tools (Start Menu - Accessories - Ease of Access)
Built in Accessibility tools: http://www.apple.com/uk/accessibility/mac/
In addition, the following general facilities may be useful:
- Height-adjustable desks are available in the Phoenix Teaching Rooms and the Titan Teaching Rooms.
- Resolution can be adjusted on any PC or Mac.
If you require further information about Assistive Technology please view our Assistive Technology web pages.