The charge for using DS-Remote is £5 per student every four weeks. Currently no applications have an extra charge, but this may change in the future.
- Go to the DS-Remote Web Store
- Login with your Raven credentials
- Click the drop down arrow at the top right next to your name
- Click Add Credit
- Following the instructions regarding amount and credit card details
- Institution contacts UIS
- UIS asks Institution for PO detailing number of students and time frame
- Once PO arrives, the system is set up for the institution to be able to produce vouchers
- Institution's "managers" create vouchers for its students
- Institution tells students to use service
- Students go to the DS-Remote Web Store and redeem the voucher
NOTE: Institutions only get billed for the vouchers that have been redeemed
DS-REMOTE REFUND POLICY
UIS does NOT offer refunds of credit added to the DS-Remote service balance to any user.