These instructions were created with Microsoft Windows 10 and Google Chrome, some steps may look different, however, the principles are the same.
1. Download DS-Print utility by clicking here
2. Open the download
3. Before DS-Print utility will run select 'More info' then 'Run anyway'
4. DS-Print utility is now running
5. Using the DS-Print Set-up Utility
The DS-Print utility will display a listing of all your local printers, and others in the system. There will be a tick against printers you already have installed, if any. Remove ticks from printers you want to remove and add ticks to printers you require.
A detailed list of available printers can be accessed from here. Some of these printers you may not be authorized to use. Contact your local Computer Officer if in doubt.
Select 'Make changes' to action these changes, the utility will first check to see if the PaperCut client is installed, and will install it in the background if not present. DS-Print utility then automatically installs/removes the selected printers.
6. During installation you maybe prompted to install a print driver, select 'OK' to install driver
7. Select 'OK' when DS-Print Set-up utility has finished
8. DS-Print Set-up utility can now be closed
9. When you print for the first time you will be prompted for your 'Desktop Services' / 'Information Services' user ID and password by the PaperCut client. You can also select the amount of time you want your credentials to be remembered for. We recommend ‘Unit I Logout’ selected by default.